Annika Inez Working from Home Guide
1. What is your favourite Spotify track / playlist to listen to? When I need a pick me up I always turn to Stromae’s Ave Cesaria,one of my favourite artists singing about another one that I love,Cesaria Evora. (Video is also awesome).
2. Which piece of jewellery do you always wear, even when working from home? Quiet Curve earrings and Filled Band ring.
3. Any book recommendations? I’m reading a David Sedaris book right now, he cracks me up so much and his sort of introverted view on the world is full of small observations, something I feel I also do more now.
4. What is your favourite piece of art at home? A wood sculpture I bought in Sweden by Lorraine Rantala.
5. What do you do to relax? Binge on a series or a movie. Sit on the stoop and chat with my daughter.
6. What is your favourite outfit for working from home? Vintage kaftan, it makes me feel glamorous and super comfy.
7. Do you have a favourite corner of your home to work from? This is the corner where I have my morning coffee, look out the window and play the old lady who has a check on the neighbourhood.
8. Do you have a favourite ‘go-to’ recipe? Coconut butternut squash soup (by Tara Parker-Rope).
9. Tell us one thing you cannot live without? Music.
10. Do you have any hobbies helping you through this time? Yoga has been my go to to make me feel better, but I’m actively looking to pick another hobby, long been wanting to sculpt in someway, carving or clay.